Expand your outdoor living space with the Savannah Pavilion. The Savannah Pavilion adds character to any area, creating the perfect setting for all your outdoor entertainment needs. The stunning design features a coffee brown aluminum roof, sturdy posts with classic plinths, and sleek curved gussets. The 100 % cedar lumber is finished in a natural cedar stain that bring a warmth and distinctive feel to any space. With interior dimensions of 9’ 10 ½” x 9’ 5 ½”, the Savannah pavilion can accommodate most outdoor furniture sets. The illustrated step-by-step instruction and the helpful hints video will guide you through every step of the installation process. The Savannah Pavilion is a multi-functional product that will add a sophisticated and modern look to your outdoor space.
- Built using Premium Cedar Lumber
- Stunning Coffee Brown Aluminum Roof
- 6 in. x 6 in. posts with classic plinths
- Pre-cut, pre-drilled, and pre-stained Lumber
- Overall Dimensions: 13’ L x 11” W x 10’ 1” H
- Base Dimensions (outside of posts): 11’ L x 10’ 7” W
- Interior Dimensions: 9’ 10 ½” L x 9’ 5 ½” W
Your Savannah Pavilion will come in 3 boxes
Box 1: 93 ½” L x 43 ½” W x 4 ½” H = 197 LBS
Box 2: 93 ½” L x 23 ¼” W x 9 ½” H = 189 LBS
Box 3: 93 ½” L x 21 ¼” W x 9 ½” H = 188 LBS
- Ready to assemble kit
- All wood, hardware and metal components included
- Designed to be surface mounted (mounting hardware not included)
- Dedicated Customer Experience Team to help with any assembly questions
PREPARING FOR INSTALLATION:Prior to the installation of your Savannah Pavilion, there are a few things you can do to help make your assembly process easier.
1. Check with your local municipality for setback requirements/regulations that are necessary
2. Plan where your Borrowed Spaces Product will go. If you are planning on using footings click here for a detailed footings drawing
3. Make sure you have the necessary tools ready for installation. You can find a list of required tools on page 4 of the instruction manual
INSTALLATION TIPS:1. Read through the step-by-step illustrated instruction manual prior to installation. When the product arrives, you can find the Instructions in Box 1 of 3, or you can download a copy here:
2. Review the Helpful Hints Video that Borrowed Spaces has created. The helpful hints video has been created to show you some tips and tricks that we’ve learned along the way to help with the more challenging and critical installation steps.
3. Complete your inventory. To minimize installation time, complete your inventory prior to assembly. Use the stamped codes and parts ID pages in your instruction manual to organize and sort the parts. A half hour now can save a lot of time throughout the installation! If you are planning on using an installer to build your Pavilion, doing an inventory before they arrive will help eliminate any delays! If you find that you need anything be sure to contact our Customer Experience Team or complete a parts replacement form.
4. If you have any questions along the way, reach out to our Customer Experience Team! They are here to help
• Submit a request
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Call toll free 1-833-455-9002 Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM-5:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (excluding holidays)
ANCHORING:• Designed to be surface mounted
• Includes 8 L-Brackets with a ½” diameter hole for anchoring hardware
• Anchoring hardware is NOT included as it may vary based on the surface material that the product is being installed on.
Ask your local hardware store for recommendations that will suit the installation surface you have chosen
• Plan where your Borrowed Spaces Product will go. If you are planning on using footings click here for a detailed footings drawing
All Borrowed Spaces products are backed by a 5-year limited wooden component warranty.
Please contact our Customer Experience Team directly if you have questions about the product, warranty, or need replacement parts.